Pages

hola mi amigos!

hola mi amigos y familia! thank you for joining me on my 18 month journey to the merida mexico mission! i am so excited to be serving as a full time LDS missionary and representing my savior jesus christ everyday. i hope through my experiences it may help you draw closer to Christ & gain a love for this wonderful work we are all involved in. God speed and i will see you all again before we know it. until then, my wonderful mother will be updating my blog of all my adventures.

con mucho amor,
hermana maisie ellen hobbs


the field is white already to harvest; d&c 4:4

the field is white already to harvest; d&c 4:4

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 11

Well it was so great seeing my little family yesterday! You all looked so good, barrio kanasin loved seeing you all as well. jajaj :) I always love to show everyone and talk about my one of a kind family! 

This week was super good! it was a little hard because we had lots of investigators tell us they didnt want to listen anymore.. one of them was fernando that we had the cool experience of feeling the spirit to contact him and how he was super interested.. he tried giving us the book of mormon back because he didnt have time.. but im SURE he will be baptized. hermana duron and I were just the sembradoras :) 

I dont know if i told you guys last week but I got certified as a consultant of family history! it was super fun. We continue to work with family history, tithing and fasting, and SHARING THE GOSPEL. those are the 3 principles of the plan de area to strengthen our f a i t h in the lord jesus christ! i am truly converting and understanding the why of the principles of the doctrine.

This week we have interviews with presidente. Im super excited for that. I love having time to talk with him. he reminds me so much of dad, so wise. its always good to see what things lm lacking and what i need to improve. because there is ALWAYS room for improvement. 

Well I dont have much to say, because i talked to you all yesterday, but just know i love you so much. i am truly have such an amazing family, i sure am rich in blessings and heritage. LOVE YOU ALL.

p.s. through family history found out we come through a german king and I am related to hermano mateo that is the family history instructor here in estaca lakin. que padre.

LOVE YOU ALL.

keep the dia de reposo holy :)

hermana hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment